[afnog] Beware of scam: summer school on Internet governance Africa

Victor NDONNANG ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Thu Aug 5 07:37:13 UTC 2010

Hi Dawit,

I took part to latest European Summer School on Internet Governance in
Meissen Germany. We, students from Africa Region had a small discussion with
Prof. Wolfgang Kleinwächter Founder and Chair of the Summer School and there
is no SSIG for African Region yet. He confirmed to us that The African SSIG
is still in project level and will be probably be organized in Nairobi,
Kenya if this country host the next IGF.

I can surely say that this web site is the scam one. I’m going to put the
Cameroon’s local community on alert about that.

Thank you for your message.

Best regards.

Victor Ndonnang