[afnog] asking for information

Ismail M. Settenda ismail at habari.co.tz
Tue Sep 29 13:56:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

First confirm you need to apply for visa (by calling the suitable Embassy
below) it make be possible to get it on entry at the point of entry i.e
Airport.

Here we normally go to the nearest or most convenient. For example I am
based in Arusha and if I need a visa for say China the nearest and most
convenient is in Nairobi though they may even be one in Dar-es-salaam.

Picked these of the internet;

http://www.africaguide.com/country/botswana/offices.htm

http://www.embassiesabroad.com/embassies-of/Botswana

--