[afnog] Proxy server Configuration

Dick Elleray at AfriConnect delleray at africonnect.com
Tue Mar 17 16:05:48 UTC 2009

Allan,

Only by setting up your Clark connect box as the router/firewall for your site (via DHCP) if it not already setup like that and
setting up the firewall to do a port redirection (using DNAT) of all LAN traffic with a destination port of 80 and redirecting it
to the port the proxy/dansguardian is running on.

dick