[afnog] Proxy server Configuration

Allan.KIWUMULO at unra.go.ug Allan.KIWUMULO at unra.go.ug
Tue Mar 17 15:46:26 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I  have configured my proxy server on Clark connect and its up and running,
i was wondering is there a way of configuring the DHCP and DNS services on
a windows server such that all clients automatically pass through my proxy
server for all there HTTP traffic.

Cheers

Allan
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended receipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in relation to it.Please notify the system administrator at
the address admin at unra.go.ug."