[afnog] Configuring Zone Transfers in Suse Linux

Allan.KIWUMULO at unra.go.ug Allan.KIWUMULO at unra.go.ug
Thu Jun 25 08:46:40 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I hope all is well, Could some one please guide me on how to enable and
configure zone transfers on a Suse Linux 10.0 box. I have a Linux box  on
to which i want to configure zone transfers to some other public DNS
servers.

Allan
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended receipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in relation to it.Please notify the system administrator at
the address admin at unra.go.ug."