[afnog] Support Please - MCA-T Domain

Makan SIMAGA msimaga at bvg-mali.org
Wed Feb 11 09:06:37 UTC 2009

Hello Frank,

You must :
1 - Verify if the IP address of your servers are Forward Confirmed reverse DNS (FCrDNS).
The "dig mx your domain" must return your mail server name and IP for your domain
And the "dig -x mail_server_IP" must return exactly your mail server name.
2- Create SPF record for your domain. You can use the wizard (http://old.openspf.org/wizard.html)
3- enable Sender-ID Exchange. Try this link (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa997136.aspx)

Makan SIMAGA