[afnog] Possibility for Collaboration in setting Nigerian Computer Emergence Response Team

Yahaya Wara mywarra at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 11:24:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am writing from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria for a
possible collaboration in the area of Computer Emergency Response Team in
Nigeria,specifically in training, organizational structure, and reactive services. We are in the process of
writing a proposal to Science and Technology Education Post Basic (STEP-B)
Project supported by the World Bank for funding on Computer Emergency
Response Team in Nigeria http://www.stepbnigeria.org/.

We made several attempts to contact most of the organizations in cyberspace security for possible collaboration by mail but no response.

We will be glad if any of the member of this forum can help and link us
with organizations that are in to cyberspace security or CERT in general.

Best regards.

Yahya Mohammed Wara B.Sc, CCIE-written CCNP, CCAI, CCNA  Usmanu Danfodiyo University  P.M.B
 2346, Sokoto, Nigeria  Mobile: 234-8039687494     'If current can be present in every part of circuit I see no reason Why Intelligency can not be passed through Computers'