[afnog] afnog Digest, Vol 54, Issue 23

Peter Nyamukusa peter.nyamukusa at africaonline.co.tz
Wed Sep 24 12:33:56 UTC 2008

Hi Mark,

Points noted & taken for me I try to keep things basic and as simple as
possible so that it will be easy to explain & show a new network engineer.
I don't want to be adjusting timers and other configurations which will make
his life a nightmare especially in Africa where you know good hands are hard
to come by (less Admin work for me).
I agree with you in designing a hierarchical network and we also need to
look at designing a fully converged network

Just my 2 cents

Cheers,
Peter.