[afnog] afnog Digest, Vol 54, Issue 23

Frank A. Kuse franko at africaonline.com.gh
Wed Sep 24 09:44:50 UTC 2008

Hi Mark,

We were running EIGRP on our internal network but IS-IS was the standard for
our whole group consideration because of its inherent advantages.
It's not influence by country-wise decision of choosing it as a preferred
option for running MPLS but it's a whole group decision.
Thanks for asking,

Regards,

Frank A. Kuse