[afnog] - mrtg bandwidth measurement

Eliufoo C. Mahinda venomius at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 12:41:39 UTC 2008

I think you want to measure your throughput [the actually bandwidth received on the link].  This can be done in real time by using an application like called *iperf*.

For graphing your local ethernet interface statics, just setup snmp-server on your Centos and poll the ethernet interface.

p.s: check out Cacti, it another cool monitoring tool.

Regards,
Elly