[afnog] DNS problem

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Mon Oct 13 07:22:56 UTC 2008

Please use the standard rules (a > at the beginning of the line) to
indicate *my* message and to help to separate it from yours. Your
message is difficult to read because nothing distinguishes your texte
from mine.

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 07:44:46PM +0000,
 Dany Mustapha <cristophe06 at yahoo.fr> wrote
 a message of 93 lines which said:

> Do you mean by this that , there is problem of synchroniszation
> between the two servers serv1-blanca.ma and serv2.blanca.ma ?

srv or serv? But it is not purely a matter of synchronization. All the
infos are contradictory. As I said, I suggest you start with paper and
write down the answer to:

WHAT ARE THE EXPECTED NAMES OF THE NAME SERVERS?

If you don't know what you want, you cannot get it.

> in this case i must contact my host domaine

What is it? Your registrar?