[afnog] afnog Digest, Vol 49, Issue 24

Global One Solution malabow at gmail.com
Mon May 19 09:33:22 UTC 2008

Nishal,

Thanks, i don't think was clear with my comment, i m not actually looking to
deploy anything,  in fact i work for Sprint in the US,which is a Tier I ISP.
we have deployed all the best-practice and more, using different vendors, i
just want to understand little better in Africa SP and if have internal
relationship with each other which allow to combat any DDoS attack.

Thanks for the information.

--
Liban Mohamed
Global One Solution