[afnog] Any VoIP tutorial at Afnog2008

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 28 09:06:14 UTC 2008

 Hello Sunday!

Like Afnog2007, VoIP is missing in Afnog 2008 tutorials,
we need  not only routing and networking solutions but  in two next years  africans will need  more and more VoIP solutions.
I 've been thinking we will hear for a VoIP tutorial to be done this year because
Last year we gotta promise of a full day of VoIP tutorial, not two hours, I guess we didn't forgot it!

Anyway! I'm not ready to teach a full  VoIP tutorial but we hope to hear for it at AFNOG 2008.... ,
Hope something will be done next year !  why not this 2007.

Best Regards

Coko Tracy Mirindi
CTO/PM
BSDcongo