[afnog] Any VoIP tutorial at Afnog2007

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 27 19:27:22 UTC 2008

Hello Sunday!

Seams VoIP is forgoten in Afnog 2007 tutorials,
Anyway!  we need  not only routing and networking solutions but  in two next years  africans will need  more and more VoIP solutions.
I 've been thinking to hear for a VoIP tutorial to be done this year because
Last year we got promise of a full day of VoIP tutorial  but......., this year  no VoIP program,

Anyway! I'm not ready to teach a full  VoIP tutorial but we hope to hear for it at AFNOG.... ,
Hope something will be done next year !  why not this 2007.

Best Regards

Coko Tracy Mirindi
CTO/PM
BSDcongo