[afnog] [glen.kent at gmail.com: Operators Penalized? (was Re: Kenyan Route Hijack)]

Michuki Mwangi michuki at swiftkenya.com
Tue Mar 18 18:55:22 UTC 2008

Steve,

The poster from African Online aka AFOL posted the initial emails to
Cisco-NSP and Nanog - and the thread found traction on the Nanog list
probably as a result of the recent YouTube & PTT issue.

Am not sure of what response this would have generated if the affected
party was Youtube (again) ;)

Regards,