[afnog] An application on ethereal (wireshark).

MABIALA SAMMY pitusimabiala at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 21 10:07:33 UTC 2008

Dear all,

On behalf of the application of my work-end study, I'd like to create a wireless network (802.11) or TCP / IP and analyze a network sniffer; ethereal or wireshark and that each time that there is a problem that the system can send me an email or an alarm and ultimately I hope that my program monitors the flow of the Internet connection which must always remain stable and equal to that set in advance by the Internet provider .

Is this possible?

Give me a few tracks

Answer me please.

Sammy MABIALA / DRC / Kinshasa