[afnog] Ipv6 Experince

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Tue Jun 10 16:04:01 UTC 2008

tracy musaza wrote:
> Hello Stephan!  Thank you for the inofrmation,
>

> I guess RwandaTEL ( the last TERACOM in kigali) had received one IPv6
> bloc from Afrinic, Eddy can confirm if his network use IPv6.

For all blocks from AFRINIC, just check:

http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/dfp/afrinic/

Which also shows you if those blocks are actually routed somewhere, and
when they are routed who can see them.

The database currently holds 48 IPv6 DFP's.
Of which 0 (0.00%) are reclaimed, 0 (0.00%) are returned to the pool and
28 (58.33%) IPv6 DFP's didn't have a routing entry.
Thus 20 (41.67%) networks are currently correctly announced.

Of course check http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/ for more cool tools ;)

Greets,
  Jeroen