[afnog] Problems Sending Mail to Yahoo

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Thu Apr 10 18:29:44 UTC 2008

I have noticed the same thing for many of my MTAs for a while now, I get
lots of 421s in the mail queue, although they are eventually delivered, it
takes quite a while. It mostly happens when you have mailing lists which
have several subscribers from yahoo, it seems they have a limit as to how
many messages can come from a single e-mail address at a time.

Cheers,

AG

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:40:43 -0400, Joe Abley wrote