[afnog] reverse dns implications

Maina M Noah ncmaina2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 12:27:38 UTC 2008

Makan,

Why don't you just request your ISP to reverse delegate the single public IP address
they allocated you rather than you doing it from your side.I am pretty sure they can do that
since they are in control of the /24 block you are talking about and if i am not mistaken,that whole
block is already reverse delegated on their DNS servers.

ISP's are there to help clients minimize resources. Just talk to them.

cheers.