[afnog] Search for understanding

harelimana jean damascène hjeandamascne at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 18:03:59 UTC 2008

 Hello everyone!
 Following the discussion, we realize that the problem of VoIP is always, I ask myself the question, and I can not find an answer:
 1) How can we ensure that the majority of Internet users are aware of VoIP?
 In réealité, there are several ease of communication on the Internet as Messenger, Skype, Freetel ...
 2) How can we ensure that Africans benefit from these wonders of the Internet? If this were not certain that communicate PC to PC, when it also uses the same software to almost zero franc! Unfortunately, in some countries where there is a monopoly, the states do not allow the use of such software officially , as we all know that IP telephony is really free!

 I think it takes a high-level advocacy to ensure that the authorities ease the burden of those who want to work and communicate with all communication to the cantre of all business! Here, I think everyone is contained on this point!

 3) Why Africans, we are ready to take the credit that our young children will repay, when we reject the free?
 I do not, unfortunately, politician, I do not even want to become one, but if someone can help me understand this, it's good for me!

 Thank you!

Que Dieu vous bénisse, et que la grâce de l'Eternel vous accompagne!

Jean Damascène HARELIMANA
E-mail: hjeandamascne at yahoo.fr
Tél:(00226) 76 41 32 55