[afnog] RE : installing exim4 + openldap + egroupware

Kevin G. Chege kchege at kenet.or.ke
Wed Sep 5 09:32:33 UTC 2007

Hello,

If its FreeBSD, Egroupware is also on the port tree under
/usr/ports/deskutils/egroupware .  You can also try Zimbra
http://www.zimbra.com to Exim which has good LDAP support by default.
There are good howto's on the net showing how to tie in Zimbra to an
existing LDAP + Samba setup to achieve a network wide one user name, one
password approach like Active Directory.

----
Regards
Kevin