[afnog] RE : installing exim4 + openldap + egroupware

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 4 20:22:49 UTC 2007

Hello Claver,

can U tell the O S you are using, is it FreeBSD?

if yes, just make,

# cd /usr/ports/mail/exim........
 then
# make install clean

for openldap, just look it up ins database directory in /usr/ports, and make install clean it,

for egroupware, go on the website to download e groupware, ready how to install it Unix box.

Cheers!!

Dominique Claver KOUAME <kdclaver at gmail.com> a écrit : Hi all,
I'am a newwcomer on this mailing-list and I'm looking for a help or  a howto to install exim4 combined with openldap and a groupware.

Notice that I have implemented yet samba + openldap (it runs very well).

Thanks more

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA

mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo
         00243 81 250 0472  RDC