[afnog] Fw: Load Balancing btn two ISPs

Mamoudou Keita mkeita at unicef.org
Fri Oct 19 16:42:30 UTC 2007

Dear Philip,

Tell us clearly and simply how BGP can be well suited to solving this
particular incident.
If you have any doc. or ref. just share with us and we will appreciated.

Thanks
Regards
M.

             Philip Smith
             <pfs at cisco.com>
             afnog-bounces at afn         afnog at afnog.org
             og.org                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/19/2007 11:05          Re: [afnog] Fw:  Load Balancing btn
             AM                        two ISPs

Just curious.... Why are we looking at such complex solutions when BGP
is well suited to solving this particular problem? ;-)

philip
--

anyuru francis said the following on 19/10/07 16:48:

> Well may be I didn't get it but was thinking that you could do
>  something like Nat on both routers enable GLBP on the ethernet
Interfaces.