[afnog] Translating Squirrelmail into Kiswahili.

Steve Song ssong at idrc.ca
Tue May 29 14:49:22 UTC 2007

Damas Ally wrote:
> Greetings all,
> I am using SM as my webmail where by my site contains two languages spoken
> in y country Tanzania,now i need to ensure that ones any one who will
> visit my website and go to the swahili page everything to be into swahili(
> www.juasun.net )in this case i am talking after login....example scripts
> for compose etc,please any one with the idea on how this one can be
> possible forward your idea to me.

Dear Damas,

You may also wish to connect with an emerging community of localisers in
Africa.  You can find out more about the Pan Africa L10N project at

http://www.panafril10n.org/

and join their mailing list at

Also, there are useful tools at wordforge.org that may be helpful to
share the work of translation.  See