[afnog] xinetd bug?

Mark Tinka mtinka at africaonline.co.zw
Sun May 27 17:04:22 UTC 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007 14:33, jaco engelbrecht wrote:

> Hi Mark,

Hello Jaco.

> I ran into similar issues just now when I tried to install
> it, to see if I can replicate your problem.
>
> After some fiddling, IPv4 tftp transfers seems to be
> working fine now with the configuration below.
>
> Can you try this?

I've tested the configuration you sent, as well as multiple
variations of it and others per the manual pages with no
success.

I should, perhaps, add that the box I'm working with is an
UltraSparc-based machine running FreeBSD-6.2_RELENG/Sparc64
(standard install, nothing kinky), if that should be of any
consequence.

I'll probably switch to a standalone TFTP server or
use 'inetd' for the time being until I figure this one out.

Cheers,

Mark.