[afnog] gre on PPPoE

Chris Liljenstolpe cdl at asgaard.org
Tue Jun 12 10:43:51 UTC 2007

I would concur that this sounds like an MTU problem.   See what size
packets the application is sending (and have someone at the other end
see what size the return packets are).  Then ping with those sizes,
and see if the ping fails.

Setting the MTU lower on the VPN routers MAY help (depending on DNF
bits being set (or not), etc).

	Chris