[afnog] RE : Re: Postfix

Mohamadi ZONGO mzongo at zcp.bf
Tue Jul 31 21:06:52 UTC 2007

2007/7/31, tracy musaza <cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr>:
> Thank you for the help to our friend, I guess, he should add  uniben.edu  in
> mydestination variable  which he will find in  main.cf   file , not in
> master.cf  file.

You are rigth too, like Noah in his first post.
The problem is not fixed yet...

> From Evelyn Namara <enamara at linuxsolutions.co.ug>
>> mydestination = $myhostname, $mydomain, localhost.$mydomain, localhost,
>could you please remove the trailing comma (,) after the localhost?
>on the line of 'mydestination'

Hi Emmanuel,
Is it ok now ? did you try what Evelyn said ?
If still not ok, can you send more detail error from postfix log ? not
what you receive from the Mailer Daemon in your first post.

It is also better to keep the same thread and subject for the same problem!

(and sorry for my poor english skill)
--
mzongo