[afnog] UCEPROTECT-Network Level 3, who takes the blame?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 14:40:03 UTC 2007

am not a provider. just manage a mid-sized college
network(400Pcs, Campuswide LAN and WAN systems) .

i never used your ticketing system since I just emailed the
info or support group for your ISP and got into email
conversation with somebody at the other end.

I think I was doing targeted blocking rather than a whole
range. cant remember the specific IPs but they were about 3
IP that may have included your main resource servers (mail,
dns, web, whatever they may have been, the spamming did
stop.

and yes, we can review this offline if you wish.

walu.