[afnog] Radiator Radius Session-Timeout failing

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:36:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a dialin setup that requires some users to authenticate and get
service between given times, say 1300-1400. I have tried to use the
Session-Timeout=Wk1300-1400 as one of the suggested time formats from the
manual, but for some reason this is failing. The only successful part of
this is that before 1300HRS any day of the week, the users are unable to
login. They are just not disconnected at 1400HRS as is required.

Is there something about this setup that i am failing to see, or achieve, or
is there another way of achieving this.

NB: I have tried this option with values of 'until 1400' but still failed.

Thanks for the help.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.