[afnog] [AFNOG] Nagios problem

jaco engelbrecht bje at serendipity.org.za
Wed Jul 18 19:23:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 18 Jul 2007, at 16:48, Liliane UMUTESI wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need help,
> I installed Nagios 2.9 on Ubuntu 7.04 Server, when I tried to run
> apache
> with /etc/init.d/apache2 restart I get this error :
>
>  * Forcing reload of web server (apache2)...
> Syntax error on line 2 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf:
> Invalid command 'AddType', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
> module not included in the server configuration
>    ...fail!
> This is the content of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf file :
>
> <IfModule mod_php5.c>
>   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3
>   AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
> </IfModule>
>
> Please someone can help me to correct the error?
> Your idea is most welcome.

What happens when you run 'a2enmod php5'?

# a2enmod php5

You should get something like:

  "This module is already enabled!"

If not, try enable it.  Should that fail, then ensure that this file
exist:

# cat /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.load
LoadModule php5_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so

If this does not exist, you're probably better off reinstalling the
libapache2-mod-php5 package.

You can do so by running "apt-get install --reinstall libapache2-mod-
php5"

Cheers,
Jaco

bje at serendipity.org.za