[afnog] Postfix problem

Noah K Sematimba sematin at mtn.co.ug
Tue Jul 17 14:21:18 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 16:47, Ahmed Isah wrote:

> accessing queue directly Jul 17 13:33:42 mail postfix/master[32766]: fatal:
> /etc/postfix/master.cf: line 21: bad transport type: content_filter= Jul 17

I suspect that you edited your master.cf with an editor that wraps lines and
thus the content filter line ended up on a line by itself. Please fix and
see. if it still doesn't work, post the contents of your master.cf.

Noah.
--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.