[afnog] Provisionning tools (software or Appliance)

Herbert Wadulo/Bushnet waduloh at bushnet.net
Tue Jul 17 09:06:19 UTC 2007

Aline

What model of Packetshaper do you use?
The Packetshaper allows you to define a high number of customers using
Dynamic Partitions giving you the option to set min and max allocations.
Detailed reporting for the customers can then be done using FDR and
Netflow5 .

Cheers
Herbert

"Aline Flore Jounewe [ MTNCameroon Infrastructure Planning - MTN House  ]"
<Jounew_A at mtncameroon.net>
2007/07/16 11:01 PM

<afnog at afnog.org>
cc

Subject
[afnog] Provisionning tools (software or Appliance)

Y’ello!

I would first like to thank you for your valuable inputs regarding the DNS
project.

I am looking for tools that I can use to do the provisioning for my ISP
customers.

I am actually using Packeteer appliance, packet shaper and the problem I
am having actually is that I am not satisfied by the result as I can not
define high number customers with smaller capacity.

I am looking for a more flexible tool.

Any idea and/or proposal from you will be much appreciated.

Thank you and Best Regards;

Aline Flore Jounewe
Network Group - Data Architecture
MTN CAMEROON
Douala - Cameroun
Cel: +237 77551072"
Fax: +237 7909040

http://www.mtncameroon.net

Si vous pouvez voir l’invisible,
vous pouvez accomplir l’impossible !
Yvan Castanou

NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the MTN Cameroon disclaimer, see
http://www.mtncameroon.net/disclaimer.html