[afnog] NetFlow Statistics Collector

Phil Regnauld regnauld at x0.dk
Thu Jan 18 13:30:43 UTC 2007

Jeroen Massar (jeroen) writes:

> That depends completely on the vendor of course :)
> Which is why one should always first go for a trial and then decide on
> it. If the vendor isn't confident enough for a trial, then most likely
> they are not confident in the product. Of course one has to specify what
> one is looking for and what one expects of a tool, like anything else.

	I've had very confident vendors trying to sell the wrong product
	to our customers.  They're sales people.  Then don't really care
	if you actually use the product.

	The references listes by Mark are a very good start, as well as
	the link posted by Alain.

	Otherwise, NetQOS makes excellent products in exchange for a
	little fortune.