[afnog] recognition for Dr. Nii Quaynor

Wonder Chikohomero wonder.chikohomero at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 06:08:19 UTC 2007

Imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they
work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. You
deserved it and we are very proud.

Your effort has been so tremendous, you led the way Dr. Nii, very huge
congratulations.

Wonderc

Mozambique

On Dec 6, 2007 5:53 PM, Mamoudou Keita <mkeita at unicef.org> wrote:

> Congratulations, a big Thanks to  Dr. Nii. I am happy and proud of your
> recognition. You deserve it. I appreciate your effort to help our
> continent.
>
> Dr. Nii Quaynor involvement should be inspiration for all us. I am
> speaking
> seriously about it.  Those of us working with UN (like me), private
> company
> in USA, Australia, and Europe. We should definitely decided to return back
> home to help our continent to move ahead; because it is in need.
>
> Mamoudou
>
> ccTLD.
> .gn
>

>             "Steven G. Huter"
>             <sghuter at nsrc.org
>             Sent by:                  afnog at afnog.org
>             afnog-bounces at afn                                          cc
>             og.org                    afren at afnog.org
>                                                                   Subject
>                                       [afnog] recognition for Dr. Nii
>             12/06/2007 03:45          Quaynor
>             AM
>

> http://www.isoc.org/isoc/media/releases/071205pr.shtml
>
> steve huter

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological
criminal." Albert Einstein