[afnog] recognition for Dr. Nii Quaynor

Mamoudou Keita mkeita at unicef.org
Thu Dec 6 15:53:01 UTC 2007

Congratulations, a big Thanks to  Dr. Nii. I am happy and proud of your
recognition. You deserve it. I appreciate your effort to help our
continent.

Dr. Nii Quaynor involvement should be inspiration for all us. I am speaking
seriously about it.  Those of us working with UN (like me), private company
in USA, Australia, and Europe. We should definitely decided to return back
home to help our continent to move ahead; because it is in need.

Mamoudou

ccTLD.
.gn

             "Steven G. Huter"
             <sghuter at nsrc.org
             Sent by:                  afnog at afnog.org
             afnog-bounces at afn                                          cc
             og.org                    afren at afnog.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [afnog] recognition for Dr. Nii
             12/06/2007 03:45          Quaynor