[afnog] IPv6 - some interesting reading

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Fri Aug 3 07:07:38 UTC 2007

Thanks Phil,

Here is another paper on the IPv4 exhaustion topic published
by AfriNIC in April:

http://www.afrinic.net/news/ipv4_exhaustion.htm

and AfrINIC's official position on IPv6 in regard to exhaustion
situation:

http://www.afrinic.net/news/position-of-the-future-of-IP.htm

Finally a policy proposal to try to deal with the remaining
IPv4 pool was posted on AfriNIC RPD list for discussion. See:

http://www.afrinic.net/docs/policies/afpol-v4gp200707.htm

- a.