[afnog] Voice Track

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Tue Sep 19 09:28:51 SAST 2006

David

Good idea and yes VOIP is coming up there with the rest like mail in the top
services being offered by ISP's.

It is anticipated that a tutorial will be offered but I suppose we also now
need to add more voip into the curriculum and I'm sure it will be added.

Thanks for the comment and we hope more out there add their comments so as
to help the tutors put together more focused courses.

Regards,