[afnog] Error accessing PC on domain

AKiwumulo at oxfam.org.uk AKiwumulo at oxfam.org.uk
Wed Sep 6 11:13:11 SAST 2006

Hello all,

I get the error message  when i try browsing some computers on the
domain."\\pc is not accessible.You might not have permission  to use the
network resource .Contact the administrators of this server to find out if
you have access permission's" the pc is running windows xp.Please help me
with some solutions to the problem.

Kind regards

Allan

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY
Registered charity No. 202918.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk -- breaking news, emergency information, and enhanced content is only a click away.

Are you in?
With your help we can make this world a fairer place.
Visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/imin today