[afnog] FreeBSD failing with USB keyboard

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 14:18:33 UTC 2006

On 11/26/06, Phil Regnauld <regnauld at x0.dk> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 02:38:21PM +0300, Mike Barnard wrote:
> >

> > time is not on my side to download 6.2, but ill start the download
> anyway.
>
>         If it fails at sysinstall, don't bother to download the whole CD1,
>         just the bootonly (~27 MB)

the boot only gives me the same result :-( it gets to sysinstall and the
keyboard wont respond, just like the others have been doing.

i mounted the drive on another PC and did the install, it boots well on that
PC, when i mount it back on the Dell, it boots but all it gives me is  a
blinking cursor :-/  wont move from there......

any tricks up any sleeves that im not thinking of

Regards
Mike