[afnog] A router is crashing and rebooting itself

David G. Chima dchima at malswitch.com
Thu Nov 2 16:53:34 UTC 2006

Joe, Mark and Paul + all AfNOG
Sorry for the silence. I was out helping a client
Thanks for the help. I will try upgrading to 12.4-5b if it doesn't work,
I will downgrade to 12.3-20, If nothing works I will try replacing flash
memory.

As for the language I am likewise concerned, I didn't enjoy the first
part of the assistance.

Thanks for the suggestions and help. I will revert back to the list for
any results.

Regards

David