[afnog] Sponsor Proposal (Read)

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Mon Mar 13 18:57:03 EAT 2006

Thanks Brian

In other words a small or even big (which is relative) african ISP with high
Bandwidth and power costs should see little or no benefit in going down this
road.

I just thought we need to have issues like these highlighted I see no
business case infact if an IRC server is needed for customer support I
believe we can build local services and save our costly international
bandwidth.

Thanks again for the response.