[afnog] WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE AN INSTRUCTOR

Sunday Adekunle Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Sat Jun 10 11:58:46 EAT 2006

Hi Mangaliso.

Simply .... Track Record!! Has the person been helping on this list? If so,
afnog committee would probably have been noticed already :-) It is not
enough to be a graduate ... the skill has to be applied, and also multiplied.

Let the person work even harder, to help fellow Africans in the next few
months.

Regards ...

Sunday.