[afnog] Network Problem

Gabriel Oladapo-Sotonwa sotonwa at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 11:02:12 EAT 2006

Hi David,

  Many thanks for your response but i actually tried using cross over cable and same is the problem. i actually dont know if my colour combination is outdates as i swaped 1:3 and 5:2, am i right or what?

  Also, as i am running out of time i wouldn't mind to give this job out as we have other wireless things to carry out too. so if u are in abuja or anybody in abuja can get across to me. i shall sure appreciate. sometimes troubleshooting networks can proof sturborn.

  I remain

Gabriel Oladapo
Head, Network Administration unit
Nigeria Postal Service (NIPOST)
Corporate Headquarters
Garki II, Abuja
Nigeria.
Tel: 234-09-3149552, 234-802-350-6104, 08057202640
E-mail : sotonwa at yahoo.co.uk