[afnog] fetchmail-Exim

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:03:17 EAT 2006

> 3. My courier-imap is droping connections. i have looked and looked at my
> authmysqlrc file over and over again and i think its OK. this is the out put
> i get for all attempted logins
>
>       Feb 24 21:25:40 kulika imapd: authdaemon: s_connect() failed: No
> such file or directory
>       Feb 24 21:25:40 kulika imapd: LOGIN FAILED, user=
> mike at kulika.one2net.co.ug, ip=[127.0.0.1]
>       Feb 24 21:25:40 kulika imapd: authentication error: No such file or
> directory

sorry i forgot to mention that i sorted out this error, in a very strange
way. i renamed the authdaemon file, created a new empty one and dumped the
contents of the previous one in and it worked fine after that. the error i
know get is authentication errors related to the absence of one "
libmysqlclient.so.14". the problem i have faced with conf files not working
is strange because earlier on i had the same problem with rc.conf not
working, but as soon as i moved it and created another in its place with the
needed contents, it worked. :-?