[afnog] FreeBSD

Mamoudou Keita mkeita at unicef.org
Fri Feb 3 15:21:29 EAT 2006

Dear collegues,

the link bellow will help you. It's help me

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

Tks

Mamoudou

             "Kondwani Wella"
             <kwella at kcn.unima
             .mw>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  <afnog at afnog.org>
             afnog-bounces at afn                                          cc
             og.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [afnog] FreeBSD
             02/03/2006 11:39
             AM

             Please respond to
             kwella at kcn.unima.
                    mw

Dear all,

I am a novice user of FreeBSD. I have installed it on a PII machine and the
installation was successful. I can login. BUT I am failing to configure
GUI. I tried to configure XFree86 but I am getting a message that “cannot
find Xfree86” Have I done anything wrongly.

Kondwani Wella
Assistant Librarian
University of Malawi
Kamuzu College of Nursing