[afnog] vexim (support)

Sunday Adekunle Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Sat Aug 5 17:41:01 SAST 2006

Mark Tinka wrote:
> On Saturday 05 August 2006 13:27, Mark Tinka wrote:
>
>> On Friday 04 August 2006 18:52, Sunday Adekunle Folayan wrote:
>>
>>> Ex. 'Swazi' NetKing :-)
>>>
>> Ha ha...
>>

>>> With Linnet (www.linnet.org), why do you need that?
>>>
>> I'm working on both, as a matter of fact, along with some
>> other customer setups.
>>

> :s/customer/custom

Linnet is much more current, and loaded. The only thing lacking in
linnet vs vexim is the php frontend. should not be a problem hacking the
php portion of vexim to drive linnet. I am sure Brian C will appreciate
such a contribution to Linnet, and will integrate it .. granted his
schedule is not too tight changing diapers :-)

Cheers.

SF.