[afnog] Cisco, Radius & LDAP Problem

Thato Molise info at datacom.co.ls
Sat Apr 22 10:14:22 EAT 2006

Sorry for not replying in time, I was still struggling a bit. I am using
freeRADIUS but I disabled CHAP on the NAS only not on the Windows client.
ITS WORKING PERFECTLY now. Thanx a lot.

But I have a little problem again. Even when I have set the expiry dates for
the account my freeRADIUS still authenticates the user how can I make sure
that this doesnt happen!

regards,

T. Molise

Phone: (+266) 22312764/22317672/58850032/58997232
Fax: (+266) 22317672
Email: tmolise at datacom.co.ls
          tmolise at motech.co.ls
          info at datacom.co.ls