[afnog] Audio Streaming

Thato Molise info at datacom.co.ls
Fri Oct 28 09:22:15 EAT 2005

Thankx a lot with tips and related sites regarding Audio Streaming. I am getting there but I now want to embedd My Media Player into the browser so that everyone can access the radio station regardeless of the Media Player. Remeber I am Using Linux Redhat Enterprise 3. Can anybody help on how to do this?