[afnog] Forwarding all outgoing mail to single user

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Wed Oct 19 16:39:44 EAT 2005

Well, I am not exactly sure what the company boss wants to achieve but I
basically just give the technical solution. I have however talked to the
emnployees and they are fine with it, seems they are used to being
monitored...

Cheers,

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:59:39 +0100, Brian Candler wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc.,MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP