[afnog] how to block spam activity on my router cisco 2600

JFL kabagak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:26:29 EAT 2005

There are some who have opted for blackholing segments of the Internet
which appear to be the sources of alot of spam. Not that this
actually works in the end. If your provider says there is spam from your
ethernet interface, it is possible that one of your customers is infected
with a massmailer of sorts. Does all your mail go through a server
before it hits your router? If so, do you have spam filters on the said
server?